So I noticed something that amused me while watching Big Bang Theory the other night — apparently Sheldon has a holographic display on his laptop. The real-world explanation, of course, is the conceit of television’s visual language, but that’s not nearly as much fun to believe.
- We’ve counted nine different kinds of birds at our backyard bird feeder within the past 20 minutes. Lots of fun to watch them all. 2 hours ago
- Headline Fail: "Texas residents missing after tornadoes found safe". Well, I'm glad the _tornadoes_ are safe... wunderground.com/news/texas-sto… 4 days ago
- Nifty: Harry Potter "Specialis Revelio!" spell unlocks secret "backdoor" on Macs (nothing to worry about, though): djwudi.com/5aa 5 days ago
- So…does Pacific Rim take place entirely at night, in the dark, in the rain? I'm so tired of that. I want to _see_ what's going on. 6 days ago
- Of course, since they keep sending me email, I think they're wrong. I am #the1701 but I don't want to be. :( #marketinggonewrong 6 days ago