If the ID folks actually were to do the work involved in creating such a theory, doing the experimentation and observation necessary to back it up and get their work peer reviewed, it WOULD be accepted by science. Unfortunately, the main proponents of Intelligent Design Theory have no interest in doing that; they’d rather just fabricate controversy, pretending that the mean-old scientists just won’t let them play because scientists hate Christians.
- We’ve counted nine different kinds of birds at our backyard bird feeder within the past 20 minutes. Lots of fun to watch them all. 56 minutes ago
- Headline Fail: "Texas residents missing after tornadoes found safe". Well, I'm glad the _tornadoes_ are safe... wunderground.com/news/texas-sto… 4 days ago
- Nifty: Harry Potter "Specialis Revelio!" spell unlocks secret "backdoor" on Macs (nothing to worry about, though): djwudi.com/5aa 5 days ago
- So…does Pacific Rim take place entirely at night, in the dark, in the rain? I'm so tired of that. I want to _see_ what's going on. 6 days ago
- Of course, since they keep sending me email, I think they're wrong. I am #the1701 but I don't want to be. :( #marketinggonewrong 6 days ago