It seems that we’re living in a world where differences are all anybody sees anymore. Nobody’s actually listening to what anyone else has to say — we’re all so sure that we’re right and everyone else is wrong, too busy banging our shoes on the table to really listen to anyone else.
- Caught this amusing typo in the KIRO7 "breaking news" ticker last night. Seems Seattle City Light polices profanity! http://t.co/EBJMD1nqsY 23 hours ago
- Holy crap. This is freaky. king5.com/news/local/Rep… 1 day ago
- When I have spare time (yeah, right), I need to come back to this thread and watch _every single video_ in it. ask.metafilter.com/241515/Just-sa… #80s 1 day ago
- We’ve counted nine different kinds of birds at our backyard bird feeder within the past 20 minutes. Lots of fun to watch them all. 2 days ago
- Headline Fail: "Texas residents missing after tornadoes found safe". Well, I'm glad the _tornadoes_ are safe... wunderground.com/news/texas-sto… 1 week ago