Over the past few days, a few people have been posting in a thread on the TypePad User Group, trying to figure out why every so often, using the blockquote tag would suddenly cause display issues in a finished post.
I use a number of techniques on my weblog, both in the code and how I create entries, that help Google get the most useful information out of my pages.
Earlier this evening, I got an e-mail from Pops asking me how I created the little tooltip-style comment text that appears when you hover over links in my posts. I figured that it was information worth posting here, on the off chance it might help someone else out.
Up until now, all the various design tweaks I’ve made on this site have been conducted from within the TypePad interface, without my mucking about with any of the code. That’s starting to change, however, as I start to tweak the templates to my liking.