Where today, ‘troll’ is almost universally understood as the second of the above quoted definitions — a person solely out to provoke annoyance — I’ve always preferred the first definition. In that sense, a properly constructed troll is something I’ve always respected.
- We’ve counted nine different kinds of birds at our backyard bird feeder within the past 20 minutes. Lots of fun to watch them all. 21 hours ago
- Headline Fail: "Texas residents missing after tornadoes found safe". Well, I'm glad the _tornadoes_ are safe... wunderground.com/news/texas-sto… 5 days ago
- Nifty: Harry Potter "Specialis Revelio!" spell unlocks secret "backdoor" on Macs (nothing to worry about, though): djwudi.com/5aa 6 days ago
- So…does Pacific Rim take place entirely at night, in the dark, in the rain? I'm so tired of that. I want to _see_ what's going on. 1 week ago
- Of course, since they keep sending me email, I think they're wrong. I am #the1701 but I don't want to be. :( #marketinggonewrong 1 week ago