Now, I’m not a die-hard ‘information wants to be free’ crusader, and I really don’t have a problem with paying a reasonable fee for media that I’m interested in. However, I do want to be able to use the information that I pay for, and a specialized system is not something I’m willing to pay for. Give me text on a webpage, RSS feeds for my newsreader…information I can use, not something that locks it away.
- Four hours this morning with the @norwescon anti-harassment committee, then a couple hours weeding the back yard with Prairie. Soon, cake! 3 hours ago
- Twenty-second book of 2013: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman goodreads.com/book/show/1043… 6 hours ago
- What ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Could Teach ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ About Half-Naked Women flip.it/kchUt 13 hours ago
- Caught this amusing typo in the KIRO7 "breaking news" ticker last night. Seems Seattle City Light polices profanity! http://t.co/EBJMD1nqsY 1 day ago
- Holy crap. This is freaky. king5.com/news/local/Rep… 1 day ago