So I noticed something that amused me while watching Big Bang Theory the other night — apparently Sheldon has a holographic display on his laptop. The real-world explanation, of course, is the conceit of television’s visual language, but that’s not nearly as much fun to believe.
- What ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Could Teach ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ About Half-Naked Women flip.it/kchUt 3 hours ago
- Caught this amusing typo in the KIRO7 "breaking news" ticker last night. Seems Seattle City Light polices profanity! http://t.co/EBJMD1nqsY 1 day ago
- Holy crap. This is freaky. king5.com/news/local/Rep… 1 day ago
- When I have spare time (yeah, right), I need to come back to this thread and watch _every single video_ in it. ask.metafilter.com/241515/Just-sa… #80s 1 day ago
- We’ve counted nine different kinds of birds at our backyard bird feeder within the past 20 minutes. Lots of fun to watch them all. 2 days ago