So I noticed something that amused me while watching Big Bang Theory the other night — apparently Sheldon has a holographic display on his laptop. The real-world explanation, of course, is the conceit of television’s visual language, but that’s not nearly as much fun to believe.
- Four hours this morning with the @norwescon anti-harassment committee, then a couple hours weeding the back yard with Prairie. Soon, cake! 1 hour ago
- Twenty-second book of 2013: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman goodreads.com/book/show/1043… 3 hours ago
- What ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Could Teach ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ About Half-Naked Women flip.it/kchUt 11 hours ago
- Caught this amusing typo in the KIRO7 "breaking news" ticker last night. Seems Seattle City Light polices profanity! http://t.co/EBJMD1nqsY 1 day ago
- Holy crap. This is freaky. king5.com/news/local/Rep… 1 day ago