I’ve been thinking about the weddings I’ve been at or involved in lately. It got me thinking back to one of my favorite weddings that I’ve been part of — which, unfortunately, led to more problems than I ever wanted to have to deal with.
- Caught this amusing typo in the KIRO7 "breaking news" ticker last night. Seems Seattle City Light polices profanity! http://t.co/EBJMD1nqsY 22 hours ago
- Holy crap. This is freaky. king5.com/news/local/Rep… 1 day ago
- When I have spare time (yeah, right), I need to come back to this thread and watch _every single video_ in it. ask.metafilter.com/241515/Just-sa… #80s 1 day ago
- We’ve counted nine different kinds of birds at our backyard bird feeder within the past 20 minutes. Lots of fun to watch them all. 2 days ago
- Headline Fail: "Texas residents missing after tornadoes found safe". Well, I'm glad the _tornadoes_ are safe... wunderground.com/news/texas-sto… 1 week ago