- Train Sequence (1:37)
- Chabrier: España (1:25) — excerpt. London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Ataulfo Argenta
- Tap Dance Sequence (0:54)
- Under the Bridges of Paris (1:33) Edmundo Ros and His Orchestra
- Rehearsal Sequence (1:07) Ernest Ansermet
- Stravinsky: Rite of Spring (1:18) — excerpt. Orchestra of the Suisse Romande conducted by Ernest Ansermet
- Wagner Die Walküre - Act 3 (1:15) — excerpt. Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Georg Solti
- Racing Cars Sequence (0:53)
- True Love (3:14) Mantovani and His Orchestra
- Ceremony of the Keys (4:07)
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol (1:38) — excerpt. London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Ataulfo Argento
- Gounod: O Divine Redeemer (1:37) Kirsten Flagstad, soprano with The London Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Sir Adrian Boult
- Only One of You (2:05) Dave King with Orchestra
- Another Time (2:03) Vera Lynn with Orchestra
- June Is Busting Out All Over (1:30) Ted Heath and His Music
- Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 27 In B Flat Major (K. 595) (1:35) — excerpt. Wilhelm Backhaus, piano with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Karl Böhm
- Portrait Painter of Paree (1:13) Winifred Atwell, piano
- Berlioz: Symphonie Fantastique, Opus 14 (2:59) — excerpt. Paris Conservatoire Orchestra conducted by Ataulfo Argenta
ffrr full frequency range recording… and now…**
**ffss full frequency stereophonic sound
For over 12 years, London’s ffrr has been the world renowned symbol for the finest in high fidelity monaural recording. Today, with the advent of the stereo record, London’s technical knowledge and skill brings forth Full Frequency Stereophonic Sound…identified by ffss…the symbol for the finest in high fidelity stereophonic recording.
This long playing record is a high precision product. We have done our utmost to ensure that it reaches you in perfect condition; compliance with the following suggestions will help to keep it so.
Handle with great care.
Avoid touching the playing surfaces.
Keep away from dust and heat.
Clean the record frequently by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth. Replace the record in this container immediately after use.
Store in an even, moderate temperature.
This record must be played only on stereophonic equipment which includes:
A turntable revolving at 33 1/3 r.p.m. constant speed.
A light-weight pick-up with a stylus weight of not more than 4 grams.
A microgroove stylus .0007 tip radius ± .0001
A JOURNEY INTO STEREO SOUND