Sometime between September 21st and November 11th, I thought this stuff was interesting. You might think so too!
- Extreme test shows OLED iPhone X with ‘dark mode’ saves nearly 60% battery over 3 hours: Tricks to keep in mind soon!
- Show Off the Inside of Your iPhone X with These Wallpapers: With these sweet wallpapers, you can basically pretend you’re looking straight through the screen and into the heart of your phone—like you have X-ray vision.
- Robert Scoble: I didn’t sexually harass women as I lacked power over them: Scoble’s giving a master class in how not to handle harassment allegations.
- Star Trek Starfleet Insignia Explained: "Nearly 50 years after Bob Justman wrote his memo, we now have the opportunity to clarify the use of each and every Starfleet uniform insignia used in TOS. With a wee bit of Scottish ingenuity, and a pinch of Vulcan logic, the complete picture of what Gene Roddenberry envisioned for the delta insignia should snap into focus."
- The World Will Split Open: I think it may have been Philippa Gregory who pointed out that they didn’t burn women at the stake to control the women they burned. They did it to control the women they forced to watch the fires.